We are looking for someone who loves communicating with people, learning and problem solving, to fill a position in Business Support.
The Business Support position is aimed at helping our business perform efficiently and accurately as well as providing guidance to our customers for similar tasks. The role will be a blend of regular operational activities, reporting and customer facing responsibilities when needed.
We are offering flexible work locations and hours. Most of our team have been working remotely so we are very flexible about where you work from, but we have offices in Auckland and Whangamata. We are also open about whether this is a part time or full time role and we’d be happy to have someone for 3, 4 or 5 days a week, but generally between the hours of 8am-5pm NZDT.
Key Activities include
- Keeping our accounts up to date to allow for timely performance and compliance reporting.
- Offering support to clients with more accounting and administrative support issues.
- Offer support to front line support staff with advice on accounting and administrative processes.
- Occasional activities such as staff admin, admin of supplier accounts like advertising etc.
- Use and update our external documentation in an ongoing manner.
- Documenting internal company processes.
- We are a small company, so your willingness to give anything a go would be a big asset.
If this sounds interesting to you, please write to us at email@example.com for a position description.
*This is a New Zealand based role and you will need to prove you have the right to work in New Zealand.