We are looking for someone who loves communicating with people, learning and problem solving, to fill a position of Customer Success Representative.
The role is aimed at helping our customers implement and use our services successfully and efficiently. Successful customers are more likely to be happy customers, more likely to get value from our services and more likely to refer our services to others.
We are offering flexible work locations and hours. Most of our team have been working remotely so we are very flexible about where you work from, but we have offices in Auckland and Whangamata. We are also open about whether this is a part time or full time role and we’d be happy to have someone for 3, 4 or 5 days a week, but generally between the hours of 8am-5pm NZDT.
Key Activities include
- Responding to customer emails and calls.
- Liaising with developers for issues that need a more technical resolution.
- Using and updating our documentation in an ongoing manner.
- Using our own products and services for implementing new customers and helping run our own record keeping activities.
- Helping create simple outbound communication for things like feature releases
If this sounds interesting to you, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a position description.
*This is a New Zealand based role and you will need to prove you have the right to work in New Zealand.