Many of our Australian customers have asked us whether Vinsight can help them with their Gambling and Liquor Regulation reporting. The answer is yes. Vinsight can provide reports with the relevant information. Simply ensure your customers and stock items are set up to capture this data.

Here is an example of a report run for sales to customers in Victoria.


To enable such reporting you need to ensure your customers license numbers and states are recorded in their contact details


and that the stock items you sell into those States are marked with the categories your need to report in.


For instructions on how to set up the necessary categories as well as some ‘copy and paste’ information with each state’s requirements, see Gambling and Liquor Regulation – Annual Liquor Return.